The scribe takes your names commenting " Yes Kallak I remember but after the teams started to go missing we've required people to give next of kin in case of unfortunate demises." He walks away giving the names you gave him to another scribe and quickly comes back "All right just this way please" he walks over to a wooden door in the back of the lobby and gestures for you to go inside.

Inside is the Councils meeting hall six chairs surround a large table covered in papers. At one of the chairs sits a very old female dwarf grumbling as she looks over some papers her back towards your group. The scribe from the door calls out "We got a group of volunteers Miss Dolga" before he shuts it. She turns around finally facing you.
Spoiler: Dolga Freddert
Show

"Ahh good I was beginning to lose hope no one would show up. So" Despite her apperant age she gets off her chair and walks over to your group. You all notice she has a silvery war hammer atached to a belt holster. "Now then I'm sure you already know The Torch has gone out, Council man Khonnir Baine is missing and we've offered a heafty reward for both. But I'm sure you've got many questions about the details especially you two" she looks over at Thorny and Sarina.