Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
I am the Rajah designer! I'm glad you like my class, and I hope you like this one too!
I literally play Rajah now.This one...well,i can certainly say that i like it more than City of 7 Seraphs veilweavers. There is a potential here.It does sounds relatively simple to use,though being melee gimped it like crazy.That being said...
Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
Akashic Mark now triggers on damage rather than attack -- This allows enemies to have at least some defense against it (although you can still swift-mark them, but that eats up your actions).
I'm also removing the melee limit. The class doesn't have very many ranged attacks (range archetype will come later), but for those that it does have, you'll be able to mark people with it.
Now it's FAR simpler and easier to use in it's base capacity.There is a lot auto-damaging abilities,including ranged,so that any perspective offender will be more than likely marked.
Speaking of mark,i like it's progression,but 17th level ability might as well not be there.I mean,it's rocket tag by that point and we NOW get unlimited duration on marks?