Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Hell's rebels - In Hell's bright shadow [ dnd 5e IC ]

Hep Rigley
    Human Extortionist, Bard
    AC: 13 HP: 7/10 HD: 1/1d8 BI: 0/3d6
    PPrc: 9 PInv: 13 PIns: 9
    Conditions: - Disguise: - (PDec: 15)
    Concentration: -

"HELLHOUNDS!! RUN!!" Whatever fear Hep feels for his friend Copper is instantly erased by the terror of the fiendish creatures unleashed on the crowd. "Stormrat friend! Get your boys and get out of here!! K'tak, Gooddwarf, follow me!!"

The man wastes little time, stowing his rapier and drawing up his hood before bolting. Screams of the now-burning protestors fade from hearing as the man surges through the crowd, checking back every few paces to ensure his friends, old and new, are close behind. As the crowd thins, Hep slows his pace but keeps moving, not towards the Big Wicket. Voicing his thoughts aloud, Hep cannot help but ramble, not looking back towards his companions.

"We need to lie low for the evening... We should be able to get our belongings from the inn in the morning, provided the guards don't roll on it... If you two have never been to Longshoreman's, then prepare yourselves - I've only been once, but the place is... well, we're not getting that lamb tonight, I can say that much..."

Hep stops moving, finally pulling himself together and recognizing his impoliteness. He hasn't realized that his hands have begun to tremble, but the shakiness carries into his voice. "K'tak, are you okay? Gooddwarf, how about you? What is your name?"

Spoiler: Actor's Repertoire
    Show
    Voices that Hep can mimic using the Actor feat:
    Ally PC's: K'tak, Copper
    Ally NPC's: -
    Enemies: Barzillai Torkrest
    Randos: wiry ratfolk urchin, skeevy ratfolk merchant
    Last edited by StoneSeraph; 2021-02-21 at 11:20 AM.