View Single Post

Thread: Iron Gods : Double Characters (IC)

1. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Iron Gods : Double Characters (IC)

Dolga Freddert thinks for a moment and walks back over to the table picking up a few sheets of paper and reading them and then comes back over to you. "Well unfortunatly he didn't leave a map but the way he described it it was a pretty straight shot to the metal wall. Well as straight as a cave can be in any case.

What's in there is every thing I told you about everything he knew at least. Not sure what those huminoids he described are but the gremlins are mean little sneaks. They break anything and everything.

As for his future plans well I guess go beyond the metal wall. Not much you can do in a cave but go deeper.

He didn't mention anything about the other groups so my guess is either he didn't run into them.

As for the thing he brought out well he left it over at his house at the back of the Foundry Tavern. Maybe you can make heads or tails of it.

As for how to get in to the caves? Well apperantly There’s an underwater passage connecting them to Weeping Pond. Khonnir noticed a large number of human footprints on the pond’s banks—he was there the day the fires went out testing the water to ensure it hadn’t suddenly grown more toxic—and he realized that a sizable group of people had entered the pond but had not emerged. He took al look around making sure they hadn't drowned and found a under water cave."

Skill Propts
    • Gremlins? K Nature DC?
    • Weeping Pond Toxic? K Local DC10
    Last edited by Sleepy Shade; 2021-02-21 at 02:23 PM.