The Paladin Zophiel nods, and then looks back at the mermaids, to ensure everything is working properly. He did rush a little and figured it would be best to start as soon as possible rather than double- and triple-checking that everything was perfect. Coralia, in the reenactment-ritual, appears to be taking the place of the figurative sacrificial victim, miming sacrificing herself with a glass prop while all the other priestesses perform synchronized swimming (with complex hand movements) in the hemisphere around her.
"Everything went perfectly. Thanks to you driving that thing away, they were able to set the stage and I could focus without distractions. That fog made it hard to focus."

"So, good job. I was planning on coming and helping if I had finished fast enough, but you did great. Was it difficult?"

Speaking of helping,
Coralia's sister swims as close as she can to Anchor and Zophiel. She knows she said she would help all she could, and she wanted to follow through the waterfall, but she apologizes that she wasn't able to do anything.