Caelin Valaerys, Kintargo Cut Throat
AC: 14 | MAX HP: 10 | CURRENT: 10 | HIT DIE: 1d8 | CURRENT: 1d8
INITIATIVE: +3 | PASSIVE PERCEPTION: 16 | PASSIVE INSIGHT: 12
Active Effects: None.
Conditions: None.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackglove View Post
Blackglove answers, There could be money, but it's more important than that, uh. The dwarf raises his eyebrow and taps the beard back agains his cheeks. A meeting? You've got friends of your caliber? That's wonderful. I'd be happy to join you at this... Longshore-thing. There's another meeting that I need to have here first. Meeting you here is fortuitous. I'm exhilarated. Blackglove points toward the smaller park on the opera's east side. Nevertheless I need to be here for a moment. Blackglove wipes sweat from his brow and offers Caelin 10 gp. For your trouble, mr killer. Just bear with me. Someone else needs to come along and I'm meeting them here, at the park.
Caelin accepted the payment, a cocked smile on his face, he hadn't actually expected payment, but he wasn't going to turn down a handful of coin. "First off, you've hired yourself a blade for the night, so if we need to meet your friend, lay on." With a wave of his hand, the rogue indicated the direction of the park, "As for my friends, I have a man, knows how to survive the streets and the gutters, came up through them, he's got a modicrum of arcane talent, as good with that as I am with a knife. A few more, some o' them were there at the riot, they should meet us wharfside."

He did look around nervously, "We should get the hell out of here, dottari will be rounding up stragglers, and Torkrest sympathizers will be reporting on any suspicious behaviour. Let's go get your friend," and with that said he moved to the mouth of the alley, checking the corners, before plotting a route to the park for Blackglove's companion.

Spoiler: Out of Character Actions
Show
OOC: I'll check to make sure we're not being tailed, and avoiding any Dottari patrols, (1d20+6)[10]. Then move us towards the park to meet Blackglove's contact.