View Single Post

Thread: Skyside 7: The Big Pizza in the Sky

1. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Skyside 7

[Smuggling Route Dropoff]

Just wait until Seraphina finds out that some places named their moon 'Moon' from someone else from Earth. She might just have to mercilessly tease them for that.

"Oh, that's a relief:" Seraphina says, "If I just tell everyone I'm part-human they won't question it, then."
    Now, the new question is, what part-human should she claim? Can't be part-deer, that part-deer lady she met was way too obvious. Half-elf would be obvious from the ears. Half...cat? But then wouldn't people wonder where her tail is? Well, she is wearing a cloak but what if she has to take it off for some reason?
    "Hey, um." She bites her lip, trying to decide what question to ask and how to word it. "Part-human. Does it only come in, like, halves? Like, half-human? Or quarters? Or is there more granularity? Or, like, is it common to just be so mixed that I could just claim to be pardo and only have to think about more specific words if someone asks on a census or something?"

It's an important question.
    "Like, okay, if I claim to be 1/64th catgirl and 1/32nd mermaid and 1/256th elf and 1/48th cow goddess and 1/128th deer centaur thingie, then do you think that would be believable? Or would someone try to ask me to prove it?"
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2021-02-22 at 11:26 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.