View Single Post

Thread: Reinholdt's Repository

1. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Reinholdt's Repository

[Battle Creek Falls]

One would probably need qi to survive such a long time. Indeed, perhaps the very act of near self-destruction is what allowed Jedrek to get closer to understanding qi and better at manipulating it out of necessity. It is definitely not the recommended course for new students.

"Consistency is good," Jedrek nods. "First, relax your body and your mind. Free yourself of other thoughts and focus entirely on the task at hand. Then, enter the horse stance for two minutes. Exact timing is not necessary. Do not count. Focus on remaining relaxed and maintaining the pose."

[Caedem Temple]

Reinholdt takes one last quick swig before pocketing the flask again and waving back. "Hey Kitty. You're looking good," Rein comments, easily drawn to her attire for a moment before he hops down from the statue. "And Obriane. You're... prepared."

Right, she liked armor for protecting against spirits. But it's pretty sucky for other things. Well, Rein'll just have to make sure they don't need to dodge serrated arrow traps then. He raises an eyebrow at the helmet offered to Kitty, but says nothing. As far as armor goes, helmet isn't too bad. As long as it doesn't impair vision and is comfortable enough to not be distracting. "The most boring way imaginable. I read about it. I know, I know, it's shocking. But I actually do a lot of reading on my downtime. Treasure Hunting isn't all glamour and games. Ahem... not that we're here to treasure hunt per say."
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2021-02-23 at 05:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.