Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
I didn't know that Spider-Man was such a big cinematic thematic failure.
I suppose it depends on how you define "failure" SM3 and ASM did make money, but those leaked e-mails from Sony, followed by the deal with the House of Mouse for Tom Holland, certainly show that they were upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Guard View Post
Do you have specific henchmen in mind, Psyren?

As an example, let's look at BVS.

Spoiler
Show
There are three henchmen fights.

First one? Against some kind of human trafficking gang that is keeping women in cages.

Second? Anatoly's crew, which has massacred an African village among other things.

Third? The same crew, who have kidnapped an innocent woman and have orders to incinerate her alive after a certain time.

So who are these innocent henchmen?

I don't recall ever saying "innocent" - and is BvS, the version of Batman that uses a gun and kills people, really the one you want to be reaching for here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Guard View Post
Marvel New York is also much worse than Gotham, despite people like Stark, Reed Richards, Danny Rand etc all being locals. Punisher's been killing people since the seventies, but somehow never runs out of criminals.
Punisher isn't a billionaire, and Stark is dealing with cosmic threats rather than patrolling the streets. I'll give you Danny Rand though, he's pretty crap.