View Single Post

Thread: Way of the Wicked: Knot of Thorns [IC]

1. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Way of the Wicked: Knot of Thorns [IC]

Glaring suspiciously at the metallic snakes, Saiden stays in position and withdraws her blade - the weapon flashing out with a hiss of silver as it strikes the metallic serpent.

ooc:

Spoiler
    Show
    Stance: Reaching Blade Stance (+5 feet to first attack, +1d6 damage)
    AC: 17

Standard Action: Swift Current - unsheathing during attack so opponent is flat-footed. Going for what looks like a blue snake on the map. With Reaching Blade Stance she has 10 foot reach for her first attack.

Attack: (1D20+8)[16] + 2 for attacking from the flank possible, for 18 total (maybe, your call)
    Damage: (1d8+3)[8] + (1D6)[6] + (1D6)[6] = 20

---> If she is directly attacked, Saiden will perform Flowing Creek: (1D20+11)[16] vs enemy attack.

---> Attack of Opportunity Roll, if one is needed this round: To Hit: (1D20+8)[21], Damage: (1d8+3)[6] + (1D6)[6]
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2021-02-25 at 10:05 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger