Quote Originally Posted by Pory View Post
You're right, the white hair has to be a side effect of Xykon's attack or the troll's blood. Maybe she looks old now but she's probably still relatively young for a halfling.
I was more thinking the traumtism itself. Alledgedly someone's hair can go full white in a couple of weeks after a brush with death but there's scarce scientific evidence on the subject.
Quote Originally Posted by Pory View Post
Now that I think about it, the troll's blood explains the green face and limbs but why it's the speech bubble green? Have we seen any kind of troll speaking in the comic before? Is that the way they talk or it's something different that we still don't know about?
I guess her vocal cords have been damaged and partly replaced by a troll's resulting in a wonky voice.
Quote Originally Posted by PracticalM View Post
Do the Paladins know that Lirian and Dorukan are trapped in the gem? That might be a reason for Serini to change her plans. I don't think anyone outside of team evil knows this though.
Unless Xykon or Redcloak told somebody off-screen, no-one knows. Honestly it seems like Lirian and Dorukan had a happy ending so I'd doubt we'll ever see the gem again, except maybe if it is destroy during the ending.
Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
Not likely. Been 60+ years since Scribblers and she was an adult, perhaps a young adult
Maybe she went gray late in life then. Or maybe halfling biology is different.
Quote Originally Posted by Yanisa View Post
I am unsure why so many people think halflings live long, but they don't get that much older then humans, as compared to elves and dwarves.

From the DnD 3.5 rules:
Race - Middle Age - Old - Venerable - Maximum Age
Human - 35 years - 53 years - 70 years - +2d20 years
Halfling - 50 years - 75 years - 100 years - +5d20 years
So any halfling can live naturally to [105:200] years old? Seems like brown hair by 80-100 is justified.