View Single Post

Thread: WandaVision

1. - Top - End - #526
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: WandaVision

Quote Originally Posted by GloatingSwine View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I very much doubt it. The part of the Infinity Stones in the MCU is over for the forseeable future.

I think they're colour coded more to show a fairly standard light vs. dark for the coven vs Agatha, and Wanda's is red to show that it is "chaos" magic which is dangerous and out of control.

Spoiler
    Show
    The way it came off, I think they were asking Agatha "are you one of us". It's "are you a witch?" "yet you have betrayed your coven?"

Agatha doesn't have a different type of power to the rest of them, she's just reached for forbidden knowledge (possibly the Darkhold) which has pumped her up through the power of eeeevil.
    I am not wed to this idea, but on the subject of Chaos Magic.

Spoiler: The color red, as in Scarlet
    Show

If I recall my infinity stones correctly. The red one from Thor 2 is the reality stone. Also known as the aether, and its form is constantly in flux, it is chaos personified.

I am not wed to this idea, but Wanda has been reality warping such as a probability hex since the age of 10. I am not saying this power comes from the infinity stone, but color coding reality warping as red.

Later this power is boosted by the Mind Stone, but Wanda also gains telepathy and telekinesis powers that are grafted onto her by said Mind Stone.

—————

Agatha is calling Wanda the Scarlet Witch for Wanda doing things similar to the Reality Stone is extremely rare. Yet it has happened in the past and thus Agatha has a name for it.

Well episode 1 stuff clicked with episode 8

Spoiler: The Heart
    Show

The heart on the calendar is the same heart on the deed of the house which becomes Wanda’s house on Westview. Likewise no one can remember the details of anniversaries, plans, when they come to Westview etc for Wanda is trying to suppress those traumatic memories. Wanda is hexing her own self.

Spoiler: Vibranium
    Show

Hayward knows there is at least two visions, and the vision in Westview is made out of Vibranium based off satellite imagery. Likewise white vision of vision quest comic is likely made of Vibranium. It is unclear if white Vision is the corpse of the original deceased vision or is a new vision duplicate.
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2021-02-27 at 02:20 AM.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele