Shandara's House

Fortunately for Shandara, Bolten did not think twice about the state of her home. His own home was sparse in comforts and the dwarf was no interior decorator himself. Bolten gave Shandara a grateful smile at the offer. "Tea sounds wonderful, thank you!"

While Shandara prepares the tea, Bolten pulls out his rough schematics and begins setting them on the coffee table. When Shandara comes back, Bolten launches into his explanation. "So, Shandara, I could use your help with something. I am currently designing a set of clockwork mechanical legs for a client; they will act both as a protective cage for their real legs and provide their own movement. While the actual parts are easy enough, however, my concerns are about a power supply and the client's ability to control the apparatus. I believe that Ghost's Crystal are the answers to both of these problems.

I would need a piece of Ghost Crystal to be carved into a cog shape to provide central power for the overall machinery. Mental control of the machine would be achieved via a circlet embedded with Ghost Crystal shards that correspond with twin pieces strategically inserted throughout the machine. That's where you come in. As a jeweler yourself, you're far more qualified to handle that particular task than I am. I would very much appreciate if you could help me with this. Of course, I understand that you have your own projects going on, so I would be willing to pay you or... is there anything you need help on?"