Borthan Zuek
Half-Drow Ranger
AC: 12 HP: 13/29
PP: 14 PIv: 9 PIs: 12
Conditions:
Concentrating on:

Borthan doesn't hesitate, but neither does he linger. Leaning down, he attempts to draw his shortsword across Kronyn's neck to end the drow's life. Killing, when it came down to it, was business after all. Taking a step to the north he used an underhanded throw to pitch the stone dagger at the giant spider, hoping to take it out of the fight, before swiftly looking for a replacement dagger and sheath from Kronyn's body, taking one if he finds it. While he definitely wanted... no, NEEDED... to have a weapon in each hand, he didn't want to piss off any of his cell mates by monopolizing the best weapons. Then, without further ado, he starts to climb the ladder up towards the armory, where there should be plenty of weapons for everyone.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Attack action try to slit Kronyn's throat with advantage. (1d20+5)[18] or (1d20+5)[14] to hit, whichever is higher. I don't think damage matters, but just in case (1d6+3)[8]. Then take a step north and throw the stone dagger at the spider with a bonus action. (1d20+4)[23] to hit and (1d4+3)[4] damage. Object interaction to take a dagger (and sheath, if possible) from Kronyn, then the rest of my move up the ladder (I think it's within range) and head for the goodies.