Shandara's House

Shandara brings out a porcelain tea pot and some small mugs. The pot was hot with little wisps of steam escaping the spout. But it probably wasn't ready yet. She sits down and listens to Bolten's explanation patiently.

"Oh. Was that the job related to the Esterwalds?" Shandara asks curiously. She found herself a bit surprised that Bolten took up the task, but it seemed he had already came up with an unexpected solution. Of course, using his clockwork gizmos.. still, Shandara was mildly impressed.

She looks down a bit and to the side and says, "You're right that I may be busy. I've got gems for another project that I need to cut and enchant, and I need to find a capable weapon smith.."

Then she looks back up at Bolten curiously. "Not to be presumptuous, simply because you are a dwarf, but are you able to forge weapons? Or do you know someone that does? I need a sword made of a somewhat unusual material. I think I could find some time to cut ghost crystals for you if you were able to help me with that."