View Single Post

Thread: The Royal Artificery Society - IC

1. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Royal Artificery Society - IC

Shandara's Home

Shandara notes Bolten's change in attitude. Perhaps good for him, being more assertive.. finally, he reminded her of other dwarves she has met. Still.. maybe that wasn't a good thing. She can't help but feel she has unduly offended him. Perhaps one of the few friends she has in this city..

She quickly nods and says, "You may consider it done. Send me the specifications and I will get started right away. As for me, I have no real designs. A long sword is still a long sword. It doesn't have to be all that fancy, but I do need to ensure the gems will fit on the hilt and that they touch the mithril-copper alloy.. and ideally, it should comfortably fit a half-elf's hands..."

She shrugs and looks down awkwardly. "Um. I'm sorry if I upset you. Perhaps I was a bit.. condescending. I could tell you what the other gems do if you really wanted to know, but it's rather involved with details about the arcane and the ritual used to destroy a Deathless King. And as I said, they don't have an impact on the design. It's the gem holding a massive amount of positive energy which is my real concern here, which I already told you about, and which has been the primary concern for my design choices..."

Now she looked down at her own tea, and Bolten's. Seemed he didn't really like the tea she offered either. She sighed and said, "I'm sorry if you didn't like the tea either. What is your preference?"
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2021-03-02 at 12:54 AM.