View Single Post

Thread: Imbue Item ignoring prereqs y/n

1. - Top - End - #42
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Imbue Item ignoring prereqs y/n

Quote Originally Posted by Gruftzwerg View Post
    No, I'm acting like how the Primary Source Rule (PSR) enforces me to do. I've shown that the PSR states that the PHB is to be considered the primary source for the (basic) rules needed to play the game. Spells are within the domain of the PHB. And this primary source sets casting as the primary (general) way to use/activate spells. Anything else has either to obey these rules or make specific exceptions for its own niche. Specific trumps General is as said a byproduct of the PSR, because this is the conclusion what thrives from the PSR. If everything has to follow the primary source, you can only call out specific exceptions for niches.

Unless the crafting feats explicitly call out to ignore that a spell has to be cast or that it doesn't "count" as a cast anymore, it still only alters the casting rules.
    If you were paying attention you would see that when the dmg says you trigger instead of cast that that is the specific exception you keep talking about, if one even was ever needed.

More than one person has pointed out how you are wrong about this.
    The fact that you are simply circularly repeating the same thing without truly addressing, or more likely not truly understanding, what im saying tells me that this is the end of our conversation, it is going nowhere. Get anyone else to agree with you and then we'll talk. The fact that you are the literal only person who has participated in this conversation with your viewpoint stance at the moment should be telling for you
    Last edited by Raishoiken; 2021-03-02 at 02:34 PM.