Hello! I’m Mikken I’ve mostly played 3.5 and pathfinder, but I’ve dabbled in many other systems. I know my way around well enough to make a character for just about any setting.

On to the reason for this post. I have moved away from my usual gaming group and have found it hard to scratch the role play itch. I’m open to really just about anything. My only caveat is that we don’t take things to seriously. A gritty campaign is all well and good. I just hope to find a crew willing to bend the rules to allow for proper badassitude when need arises.

Best case I suppose I’d like a DM willing to run a short campaign for now to see how things go. Along with 3 or so other players. I’m fairly open to settings and willing to discuss as a group. As I say I just have to many characters to keep them all hidden away.

Here’s hoping I hear back on this odd idea with no real context!

I’ve posted this before and currently have a level one gnomish rogue ready for 5e, it seems that thread died out on me. That being said anyone from that previous game is obviously welcome back here!

Contact me here or discord works too!
LordMikken#1811