Martin Bevuk

Martin wakes up tired. Beside him Hayliss lies propped up on a elbow watching him carefully. "You were tossing and turning all night. Is it true what people said of the mill?" she asks quietly. Martin, running a hand through his tangled beard rests the other on her shoulder and nods sadly. "Aye, it was a harrowing sight. I've seen some unpleasant things in the past and this was pretty rough." She hugs him softly and slides out the wide bed and pours them both water. "What now?"

Martin rises stretching out his muscular shoulders and looks at the bow and axe propped in the corner of the room. "Well, we'll go and see Brodert first thing, there was an odd rune at the mill, not something I know about then we'll be heading to the sanitorium. Hope that there be no trouble." Then he pauses thinking about the hide they had found and the undead watching people. "Look Hayliss love, if I ain't back by evening, don't be worried. But please head to your brothers, these ain't the nights to be on your own."

After a quiet breakfast he gives her a kiss then with bow slung on his shoulder and axe in hand heads through the bustling morning activity, nodding and smiling to the various folk he knew. Swinging by the Meat Market he heads into the back. "Aye Chod. I'll be out fer the day. Checking on what's occuring and heading to the mad house." , Chod nods, a grin a quick "Be sure they don't lock you in too eh?", then a more serious, "Take care eh. Its rough stuff yesterday." Martin nods and then heads out crossing the few streets to Brodert's.

As he arrives he spies Draegra and Alvor together and nods a greeting. "Morning folks, we waiting for the others then quizzing Brodert on that rune.". He glances at the clouds and the sky, "Not a bad day for a walk to the sanitorium."