Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Getting Help From a Private Fi

The knifefighter raises her eyebrows in surprise as the catgirl brings up the futuristic display so casually. Skyside has plenty of fancy and wild tech out there, but it doesn't make things like this any less of a surprise. "Oh. Uh, gotcha." She blinks. This is, um, a- a bit out of my field, but... maybe you can set up a camera or something in a spot like this? There's programs out there that can identify faces in videos, right?"
[Cyberpawnk 2077]

"Hmm... a camera sounds like a good idea actually. If I can hide it just right... and let it give me an alert when it picks up her face we can follow her from there. I... I don't know why I never thought of doing something like that, thanks! She immediately pulled out a much more standard phone- albeit one with a very cracked screen- from her pocket and started to flick through it. "My phone camera should hopefully be enough for the job..." The other alternative was stealing one, and she didn't know if Fi would approve or not. "... This will be a while, do you wanna get food while I sort this stuff out? I can shout you a meal for your choosing to help me instead of, well, stabbing me. Um." The catgirl gave a short, awkward chuckle.