Quote Originally Posted by OldTrees1 View Post
Ah. When I talk about a topic I use the words from that topic. If I were talking about math I would use the IRL terms for it. I would talk about Binomial Coefficients rather than Grabok's Numerals (fictional example). I would make it clear by Binomial Coefficients I meant the term as defined IRL rather than the Chultian Lizard (fictional example) with the same name. However when I did need to switch between game terms and IRL terms, I would try to make some clear like to avoid overloading a word.
Understood. I avoid certain kinds of IRL unprovable philosophical hypothesis like the plague, due to having negative opinions about them that will only start fights.

I'm sure there's a term for me in moral theory, if it's mostly complete.

That said if you are not interested in the topic of Objective Morality due to having no interest at this time to delve into that branch of philosophy, then that is good too.
I don't mind talking about it in D&D terms, I just don't think IRL hypothesis and related languages have much bearing or relevance to something that is (to me) something defined within the game itself. Unfortunately they're brought in immediately, because objective morality is a Term (capital T).

I think Planescape works best if the players/GM don't know what is moral/immoral for that universe. It can work either way but it seems better if the audience is not biased.
The way you're using the terms moral/immoral, I can see why. :)