Thinking back more, I am a little more confident it is Juta for a number of reasons and in fact, I think on how Juta will play a part of the story if I’m right.

She would be a Maenad or Half-Giant Barbarian with a couple levels in a Psionic class (maybe Psychic Warrior if she’s half-giant).

1- It would be thematically appropriate for one of Eugene’s old adventuring partners to appear and she has been seen never interacting with Eugene, so we know little of their relationship. Perhaps she is there by accident, working with Serini or something else, but she gets involved to help.

2- Her being a Maenad or Half-Giant would explain how she would still be in fighting shape despite being in her 70s or 80s. She’d be old, but still strong as a half-giant and barely middle age as a Maenad.

3- Besides helping the Order, I propose she would help Roy with his character development. As a Barbarian, she would empathize with him over the struggle of being viewed as fumble muscle. Additionally, her being a Maenad would further emphasize that given how they are widely believed to be very emotions, yet in person restrained and in the one panel we see of her, she’s very serious looking, kinda like Soon’s expression.

How would she help? My reflecting on the pride of being pure physical classes... and then realizing how dumb it is. Eugene may be a tool, but he can be right at times and she’s comfortable with herself in her skills as a Barbarian to take on a Psionic class (additionally, as a Maenad, her favored class would be wilder and as a half-giant psychic warrior). Alternately, she may give him a homebrew Psionic Prestige class that stacks with Fighter levels.

4- Roy gaining a psionic class would enable him to use his intelligence and wisdom to the fullest, and psions aren’t inhibited by Armor like wizards are I believe. Plus, it would be a good callback to the Psion that could. It would also further show he’s his own man away from his father.

If he did, it could be pure Psion or a homebrew class. Heck, the bonus feat feat in Inquisitor would help out with his Sense Motive. Psionic Weapon would let him do more damage.

Now, I am probably just wildly speculating here, but I do think I laid out a good case.