Interrogation

That laugh could drive someone to madness, Kennoch thought, wishing he'd chosen a better example to prove his point. "...If you are you are the future future, then no wonder no why most of us most us look to the Imperium's look to glorious past past past. Not all change all is for the better is for. What have you gained have gained? Easy to see easy see what you lost lost lost.

"In any case case, the future is future at the mercy at the of the present of. And I intend I to see that see you are not lonely are lonely. I seek some seek of your fellow Renegades your fellow. Tell me what tell me you know of you the damned Castermares Castermares Castermares Castermares."

Charlabelle

Ahh, now this was better. With their plans back on track, Kennoch nodded approvingly. He waited until the meeting was finished before approaching Charlabelle for a question of his own.

"Lady Captain Armelan Captain Captain Armelan," he bowed. "I had wondered I had if you might might let me meet let me with your Navigator your Navigator while we are we in the same system same. I would enjoy would the opportunity the. Can you provide can you a brief introduction brief introduction?"

Baldridge

Echo hadn't planned to attend, but Anika's offer changed his mind. Maybe he could help unnerve the pirate captain as he had with the crew. More to the point, Kennoch wanted to see the man who'd willingly endured Sargon's company.

He found Macharius's speech comforting and proper. Seeing little to add at the moment, he stood by the door in his voidsuit and listened like a platinum statue.