Quote Originally Posted by Daishain View Post
"Yeah, but that's just the finishing touch. It sounds like we'll need to dig out an underground water cave of some sort first. That's not gonna be the easiest thing in the world. Cost of doing business sometimes though."

"Anyways, we're here to figure a few things out a bit closer to home. What else do you guys need to know?" Jeremy, you've taken Luna's oath yes? How about telling Joanna about it?"
Nodding the slim man takes her aside and quietly explains the details of the Oath. [B]"It's actually not too complex. Our natures as Uratha are dual - both intellect and instinct warring for dominance inside us. The Oath demands our responsibility and fealty to balance our natures to best protect our truth, our Pack and ourselves from both becoming the ravening, uncontrolled beasts that our spirit selves strive for, and from losing our inner nature and becoming mundane - almost human. Our duty is to be the guardians of the separation of this world and the world of flesh. Committing to the Oath is more to guide us in controlling our natures, and you'll find it essential in finding the critical balance needed to keep our warring natures in check. "
" I grew up with my sire and dam telling me all about them, preparing me for my first Change and giving me the tools to control it. The Oath runs on seven principle laws. Breaking any of them will cause your own nature to rebel, so it's not as if they are enforced from any authority other than what you are."
He then goes into detail on the seven principles and what they mean for her path forward.