View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1227 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #545
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: OOTS #1227 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Liquor Box View Post
    I'll have to concede the point, given I have not read the paladin prequel. Seems odd though, given Miko fell when she stopped being good.
    One murder does not necessarily change alignment. For the record I believe Miko fell for grossly violating the paladin code, which is usually how paladins fall, since it's much easier than alignment change (and it doesn't hurt that I doubt she was ever truly Good to begin with - I'd call her a Lawful Neutral who claimed to be Lawful Good, and really wanted to be, for whatever that's worth).

ETA: Also they're super good and I think you'd enjoy them, especially How the Paladin Got his Scar in GDGU.
    Quote Originally Posted by arimareiji View Post
    You guys are a terrible influence wrt spending money I'm not sure I have to spare. (^_~)

More seriously I do hope to buy SoD et al soon, but until then I'm curious - has any paladin other than Miko ever been grey-shirted onscreen, and if so then what was the final straw?
    It's a toss up as to which is better between SoD and GDGU, but even OtOoPCs has paladin fun if you're interested in that! Anyway, they're all in black and white, so even if one were, we wouldnt tell. In addition to what other people said. But real answer, no, because the author explicitly said that would have taken away from the impact of Miko's fall. To the best of my knowledge, we never see anyone else fall onscreen.
    Last edited by Peelee; 2021-03-07 at 08:58 AM.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    roof dad got laid