Takuma:
There is a tension in the room as she mentions revenge. Their former status as Kirigakure shinobi was common knowledge and it only made sense.
"....Why would you care about Yagura? Both Konoha and Kumo stand in his way and Konoha is technically bound by treaty to defend us in case another nation comes attacking. Which they will do so, if not for our sake then the Land of Rice's resources. Trading revenge is all well and good, but Yagura is powerful. This village cannot hope to both face Konoha and Kirigakure. Your already proposing to oppose one superpower with Konoha, now you offer aid to oppose another? Revenge is worth nothing if we're dead."
After all, isn't living to dance on your hated foes grave then live a happy existence afterwards not the best part of vengeance? Like sure vengeance, top of their list, but everyone knows you don't go full Uchiha about it. Never go full Uchiha.
"How do we know your not biting off more than this village can chew?"

Jirou:
He nods
"If you consider her ready to take over in time, I'll trust your judgment, man."
he says
"However, idiots thinking other idiots will get their heads fixed from another war? Thats stupid. needing a new war to make sure people settle down is just wasteful. And won't work besides. Y'know how it is, the eye for an eye crap doesn't stop until everyone's blind- thats when they start going after the ears.

What I want....is for this village to be peaceful man. You seem to want that to. So there is some guys here that are thinkin' wrong, so how do I win 'em over? After all, if you support someone they don't like....that ain't good for you now is it? So....if we agree how do we make those followin' ya follow me? Ya follow?"

Kimiko:
They will pick out a D-Rank to do until its time for Jirou and Senko have their radio show. But continue to talk until Jirou is ready for that.
"....Look I'm not talking just above average stuff, take Usagi, she was seemingly under average but then somehow matched me in combat! I learned a lesson from that duel, that sometimes excellence is hidden, coming from the places you least expect it. Sometimes the unconventional is brilliance in disguise."