View Single Post

Thread: MERC XIX: Toss a Coin to your Goblin

1. - Top - End - #285
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: MERC XIX: Toss a Coin to your Goblin

[But the Cat Came Back]

Hey, a lot of things could happen!
    Maybe he'll become a male gorgon or maybe his or a relatives next female child will become one? Or maybe one will spring from his forehead? Curses aren't always so straight forward you know!

Dena could of course point that out but Reina's next reaction makes her laugh out loud.

"Sorry." She says after a moment after collecting herself. "But that's an idea that I've learned to live with now. People can assume the weirdest of things, I'm sure you know, being a catwoman and all."

Meanwhile, 'Jerry' the snake have started to stare back at Reina. It seems oddly curious of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Subway Train

"I mean I probably should've; my eyes were just focused on, uh, other things at the moment," Leis assures, rather innocently assuming Astrana will know she's talking about grimoires and catalysts and failing to realize any other interpretations. "But yeah I getcha, it's a reasonable misunderstanding! Though I can't really say I know too much about how our culture is, to be honest."
    Subway Train

'Other things'?
    Maybe Astrana should follow up on that one. Considering what they've been talking about it seemed to odd to her that Leis would be talking about anything else. Her own mind caught the lewd implications of almost anything.

Was she actually saying she was checking out Val's butt? She couldn't exactly blame her but she wasn't sure if Leis would be that forward or not yet. "I wouldn't call it 'our' culture considering we weren't raised in it and honestly, 'tiefling culture' is also a bit of a misnomer in itself. More accurately I'd call it 'Haithan tiefling culture', which is the name of the region that I'm from. That said, I imagine most tiefling cultures must be rather open sexually. I've heard about one that went in the completely opposite direction but that doesn't seem healthy at all. So... that being said, are you saying that it was Val's hot bod that was distracting you?" The warlock smiles widely.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2021-03-09 at 10:54 AM.