View Single Post

Thread: MERC XIX: Toss a Coin to your Goblin

1. - Top - End - #289
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: MERC XIX: Toss a Coin to your Goblin

[But the Cat Came Back]

'Domesticated'? That was certainly one way to put it. Made her sound like some kind of animal.
    "What do you mean, 'domesticated'? Like, how did you even become a girl in the first place? Was that also some weird curse?" Dena doubted that Rein had killed a cursed catgirl though.

The less that could be said about the assumptions that could be made about the assumptions about catpeople the better though so Dena wasn't going to touch on that subject. Instead, in case Reina hadn't gotten sufficiently distracted by her other question she gestures at 'Jerry'. "And don't mind the snakes, they have a bit of a mind of their own sometimes. Won't bite you though."

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Dena's Office]

Kirk gives her a skeptical look, but then shrugs. "As long as 'that time" is old enough to understand that I'm not anyone's father, then I imagine that would be fine."
    [Dena's Office]

Ambrosia raises an eyebrow. "I'll see what I can do." Then she waves her hand dismissively. "But that should be enough. I've learned what I want." Looking between the two she concludes. "I'll be out your hair now then. Unless you had any more questions for me, I'll leave you to discuss the peculiars. You can call me once you feel ready to go through with the ritual."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2021-03-11 at 04:58 PM.