View Single Post

Thread: MERC XIX: Toss a Coin to your Goblin

1. - Top - End - #294
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: MERC XIX: Toss a Coin to your Goblin

[But the Cat Came Back]

'Jerry' blinks in response and then continues staring at her as Dena talks.

"You just accepted it, huh? Somehow, changing genders seem worse than turning into a gorgon to me but I'm the one that got, uh, clouded so what do I know? The fact that weird spontaneous effects like that exist around the nexus makes me worried though. Especially if they can't get reversed." She gestures at Reina's belly. "I mean, if you had children you have to agree that it's more than a change of 'center of gravity'. Gender matters big time, especially back home as I'm sure Kirk would tell you if you'd ask."

[Dena's Office]

Ambrosia nods to Kirk, moves up to the door and then turns to them to make a bow. "Until we meet again then, farewell."

Then she will leave.

Dena waves half-heartedly as she closes the door and then let's out a deep sigh. "Well, this is a mess." She remarks as she can hear Ambrosia walk off. "Making a child is one thing with all the dangers it entails, but now we gotta deal with the underfolk too." A local name for fey. "Almost makes me want to call the whole thing off." She leans back in her chair and gestures vaguely towards Kirk without really looking at him. "Make me feel better." Dena commands.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2021-03-12 at 09:02 AM.