1. - Top - End - #1129
    Ghost in the Playground

Default Re: The Hunting Grounds IV: Drops Contain 0% RNG

[Deep in the Woods]

"U-um, thanks..." Despite her embarrassment, she chuckled slightly in response. The current state of her clothes was certainly no good for returning to Inside. She continued to tear into her rabbit, in a manner that was definitely messier than Atreyu's. Though something did occur to her then. "Are you sure that uh, just one rabbit is enough for you?" Atreyu was much bigger than her after all, and surely a werewolf would have a much more ravenous appetite than a rather short birdgirl.

She paused for a moment as Atreyu voiced his concerns, trying to put her thoughts together. "I... I am feeling alright. Don't worry! I... well I really really enjoyed everything we just did." A blush rose to her cheeks. "It's just... I dunno, this kind of thing always seems to... shake up my confidence in some way, like, I end up feeling really ashamed that I enjoyed it," she admitted. Trying to show that she was being honest when she told him that she didn't regret any of it, she shifted a little as best she could to wrap her own arms around him in turn and hold herself tight against him.
    Last edited by Meowmai; 2021-03-13 at 04:58 AM.