1. - Top - End - #1205
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: DataNinja's Scintillating Digital Random Banter #231

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Be careful man. When you're growing a "drug plant" even a completly legal one, you sometimes get addicts who can't afford their hit breaking onto your property to get your "stash."

I'm not sure how common that is with Tobacco specifically, but I've heard stories and nicotine is pretty fricking addictive. If people are willing to pull butts out of the trash or fish a smoke out of the toilet, they're willing to trespass in someone's yard and strip his plants down.
    Nicotine is actually one of the most addictive substance we know of! That being said, cigarettes are not something that people tend to be addicted to in the same... ferocity, let's say, that harder drugs such as heroine entail.

And while I appreciate the concern, it's really much less of an issue than you might imagine. I live in a fairly safe area with my backyard not visible by anyone who is not an immediate neighbor, and the people who take butts to relight are unlikely to be willing to intensively surveil relatively inaccessible areas, properly identify the plant, know how to cure the leaves (and have the patience for it), and then grind them up, and also be able to obtain rolling papers but not loose tobacco cans (which are almost always furnished in the same store). The ROI just isn't there.

And if they do, I'm out a plant and not much else. But I appreciate you thinking of my safety!
    Last edited by Peelee; 2021-03-13 at 07:36 PM.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2