Quote Originally Posted by BisectedBrioche View Post
My life got a lot happier when I acknowledged I'm as good as dead for several reasons if there really was a zombie apocalypse.
Welcome to the Happy Zombie Apocalypse Casualty Club! Here's your welcome bag and please, shuffle to the nearest brain buffet!

Currently, I'd be the guy who stands in the middle of the street with a sword, boombox playing a mix of dark country and classic rock to attract as many as possible to buy some time for the family to escape.

I'd give them five minutes at best, I'm really out of shape due to epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
See, thats your first mistake Rater, your going to reddit. that place is nothing but hate and bitterness directed in every direction including itself. if hate engines existed, we could power the whole world with the negativity expressed by reddit alone every day.
Oh. People go to reddit outside of google suggesting it as source for the strange question I had...? Interesting.

Also: don't trust all the things you read online, Rater. People tend to exagerrate. You should consider moving out of Talakeal's alternate universe of strangely coincidental life horrors.

BTW, I get what you say with the horror. Saw Nosferatu (the black/white silent movie) when I was around 4... which means I still remember it. Had a flashback while standing in Orava castle because of the movie....