Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
That particular one was on NotAlwaysRight under the "notalwaysfriendly" tag, though since it was linked in the comment of another entry that I don't recall the details of I'm not sure I could find it again.

Others are from reddit, and sometimes I just sort of stumble across stuff when I'm doing something else.
Those sources tend to attract people who view them as creative writing exercises (well, certain subreddits significantly moreso than others, but still).
Quote Originally Posted by lacco36 View Post
Oh. People go to reddit outside of google suggesting it as source for the strange question I had...? Interesting.
It's quite helpful for certain hobbies, as a quick and dirty example, as well as a dedicated forum space for a lot of works that otherwise don't have dedicated forums. A lot of the bigger, super mainstream ones can be annoying, but I treat those like YouTube - ignore the comment sections and they're a lot better.
Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
It's Mother's Day today, so here's a polite reminder to those in the Ook to call their mum's, especially with the 'third month of lockdown' deal currently on.
A.) Happy mothers day to yours!
2.) I am in love with the phrase "the Ook".
Quote Originally Posted by lacco36 View Post
H...wasn't that last week? I remember sending my mom flowers (no chance of meeting since I'm quarantined and we have a hard lockdown). Ok, a quick google search reveals different countries = different dates. So, happy UK Mother's Day!
Aye, ours is in May.