Mountain Trip

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Mountain Trip]

"I believe that was the principle, yes. The goddess respects strength, so anyone capable and audacious enough to haul away a floating island clearly deserves it. Normally she gives out rewards to those who can slay the beasts dwelling in her domain. Commander Wenomir is... audacious. I have rarely seen people with this kind of determination." Calm Reed looks back to Fidelia, a pensive expression on her face. "We can camp out in the cave, or outside it, depending on the area. You do not study with me, Fidelia, but some outdoors practice will be useful regardless."
Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Mountain Trip

"Well, uh, that is a fair bit reassuring to hear. Not- not really very good when divinities tend to double-cross their principles. Can't really say, um, that I agree with hers though." Centering your philosophy on power and power alone as justification for ownership felt almost rampant in Skyside, and the results weren't very pretty. And I'll follow your lead on that. It's- well, it's good to know the skills my partner has."

"I'm fine in or out of the cave. If we need someone to keep watch toni-" Jenette blinks, having forgotten who she was talking to. She's used to being the most grotesquely powerful individual in the room, but Calm Reed is an Exalted, she doesn't need a zombie's eyes in the dark. Anything that means to cause the trio trouble could probably be punched into the stratosphere with ease, probably.

"Actually, I think we'll be fine."