Quote Originally Posted by Palanan View Post
Spoiler: No Place Like Home
Show

And in both cases there’s the question of what these guys are living off of. Sam said he had contracts (probably some sort of consulting gig) but it’s a valid question whether he and the other Avengers had any kind of stipend from Stark or some other source.

Bucky doesn’t seem to be doing much of anything other than attending psych sessions and hanging out with people who don’t seem to recognize him. And doing a little soft vigilante work on the side. Maybe he's surviving on a trust fund that's been accruing for the past ninety years?
Spoiler
Show
Re: Sam’s family, my understanding from various reviews is that they actually lifted large parts of Anthony Mackie’s history for Sam. I also gather he’s a little annoyed they wouldn’t let him eat a crayfish on screen. Can’t say I blame him there, would it really have broken the budget Disney?

Re: money, they both also have the added complication of having been on the run for however long it was between Captain America: Civil War and Infinity War. Even if Stark gave everyone a salary, I can’t see him continuing it after the airport battle.

That said, they must have been getting money from somewhere, because Steve had his own apartment in Winter Soldier. Military back pay maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Palanan View Post
Spoiler: The New Guy
Show
And are we supposed to know who the new Captain America is? I’m wondering if I’m expected to recognize him.
Spoiler
Show
I believe he’s supposed to be US Agent, from the comics.