On Crawfishgate:

I can believe that it would be a pain in the butt to get him eating a crawfish on screen. You need to boil a big pot of them if you're making them properly (that is, Louisiana style) for a start, and the resulting crawfish is covered in spices, seasoning, and oil that is exceptionally messy. People go through entire rolls of paper towels at crawfish boils. It's a messy food to eat when you're not on a film set. Keeping it fresh while filming? I wouldn't like to try it. Crawfish are also seasonal, meaning it might not be that easy to get them if they were filming at the wrong time of year.

On General MCU stuff:

I'm digging the new method of putting out stories. Previous Marvel TV shows weren't really part of the MCU - they mentioned the Avengers off fighting somewhere else, but the shows themselves were effectively set in an alternate universe. They didn't progress the movie storylines and felt noticeably cheaper. They weren't "real" MCU.

The new shows are very different. They feature the actors from the movies. They advance movie storylines. In effect, WandaVision was Scarlet Witch's Title Movie, and Falcon and the Winter Soldier is going to do the same for Sam and Bucky. They're movies that have been decompressed into the form of a TV show.

I think it's a vast improvement. The MCU movies could get a bit tiring after a while - 3-4 movies a year to keep up with was difficult, and it's hard to vary up the formula of a blockbuster movie. There's only so many ways to introduce and defeat a villain within the space of a few hours.

The TV shows are going to let them be more experimental. Tell longer stories at a slower pace. There isn't the pressure to rush out to the cinema and catch it before you get spoiled. If this is how they do things going forward, I am totally here for it.