View Single Post

Thread: MERC XIX: Toss a Coin to your Goblin

1. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: MERC XIX: Toss a Coin to your Goblin

[But the Cat Came Back]

"Oh, yeah. Those kinds." Lamias are different from Gorgons! Regardless, Reina's eye is still very clearly drawn to Dena's leg and doesn't seem abashed by how long she takes looking at it. "It's... very nice." Dancer legs right there.

Reina nods. "Oh sure, most of them are off-site on other worlds. The majority here in the Nexus are congregated at the super fortress mausoleum thing Rein built. Surprised you don't already know about it, but not a lotta activity there. Still not convinced it's a good idea, but whatever, it's his life. Lives." She shrugs. "Heard HALO Rein is making a name for himself and Trog's Rein caught a bird or something? Riverside Rein was up to something too I think. I dunno. Only hear about this stuff at Poker Night."

The catgirl scowls. "Anything you may have heard about me and Magtok is trumped up and inaccurate. If anything he followed my plan. Oh... unless you're not talking about the superh... nevermind." Reina rubs her neck and glances away. "Maybe you're talking about how it all came about? I was trying to get my life together, be better person ya know, and completely unprovoked Magtok invades my home, tries to kill me and nearly cripples my girlfriend Ermine. So I broke into his home and stole the cloning schematics, made a bunch of me and flipped the finger at him. Metaphorically. By mooning him with my clones." And really if Dena means some other Magtok thing she's going to have to get more specific.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2021-03-21 at 04:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.