Quote Originally Posted by Eriol View Post
A207: RAW, no, you cannot use feat-based spells (at the least not that feat) in the Ritual Casting feature of a Bard. They are not "Bard Spells" as per the feat.

This is in contrast to things like the Ravnica backgrounds, where it explicitly says:

(Similar for all guilds, I just grabbed the Boros quote)

For another example, Divine Soul Sorcerers have a section that says:

Again, "becomes a sorcerer spell for you" or the like. Other "spell list" features have this wording as well, so that's the idea there.

So since the quoted feat does not have similar text, then the wording of the Bard Ritual Casting feature is explicit about "Bard Spells" which means you can't use it to cast them.

So IMO that's the RAW answer.

That being said, at my table I'd let you, but that's not RAW. Talk to your DM. Most I know let you cast racial/feat spells like they're your class spells, but that's RAI.
I must disagree. The text that says something becomes "a Bard spell for you" (or any other class) is specifically about spells that normally are not on the Bard (or whatever class) list. If it already is a Bard spell, it is a Bard spell regardless of how you learn it. It is a Bard spell by virtue of being a spell on the Bard class list. It is also a Wizard spell, and any other class whose list it appears on, for whatever good that does you.