[Nearly Free Clinic]

Even if it was running low, it could have deflected a few blasts to hit all the people who were still around here.

"I think this time, he managed to get what he wanted from it," Seraphina says, "so hopefully he doesn't come back again."
She's been trying to hold herself still for this whole time while he was working on it, and she's getting a little restless now. "And...again, sorry I wasn't able to actually help with any sutures or anything."

Know what else is unfortunate? Obviously far less unfortunate, but still slightly unfortunate: This was the only clothes she brought here to Skyside. Anything else she has is still at her makeshift shelter near the beach, and she has absolutely no idea how to get back there from here. Maybe if she can find her way back to Riverside, she can follow the train tracks back to the shore.

Since it feels like it's pretty much done, Seraphina looks down to see the progress. It looks good, too, and she briefly has a question pass through her mind, wanting to know if it'll still work, but decides it doesn't really matter; she'd need a baby first for that to even matter. "Thanks," she says instead.
"Oh! And..." This is an almost-silly question, but it's somewhat relevant, and she probably won't have a good chance to ask someone else. "...I'm new in town and need to buy a new shirt. Know if there's any thrift shops around?" Just a throwaway question, really.