"Pleased to be of service to the city, Captain. My name is Marzena. My fellows over there are from out of town, I'm a local." Marzena assesses that she's more familiar than her friends with the ways of the local police, and steps in to avoid any complications. "I'll be happy to give you a statement." She lowers her voice, and makes a small move to take the conversation to the side of the street and away from the main throng of onlookers.

"It began when we noticed these two pickpockets. Well, I only noticed one of them, the other one was too slick for me. Anyway, I called him out. As we were about to stop them, I heard the noise, the chimera had broken out. I'm telling you, the culprit here is whoever secured this cage, and didn't even accompany the parade. These bars are a joke, went like so many overcooked noodles. Those poor sods pulling the cage weren't equipped to deal with it in any way. Next thing you know, the chimera had already gotten this poor woman, and was about to kill her kid next. So we went all-out. We have a bit of experience fighting monsters out there.

What I don't quite get is, why the thieves didn't take it as their cue to make themselves scarce. That was the perfect cover for an escape, but no, instead they attacked Lydia, you can see the nasty gash on her. Sir Frederick knocked one out, the other one saw sense finally, he ran away. Meanwhile, Dr Olofire here, he revived the downed woman, Lydia, Jan and I used some magics, and together we managed to take the chimera out. I think no one else was hurt? I couldn't see everything in the panic.

But I can tell you, there ought to be consequences for irresponsible handling of dangerous monsters like this. I mean, it breathed lightning at us! It could have killed dozens..."