Breeni's eyes sparkle with joy at the sight of such amazing magic being performed. "Thank you so much my lady! We will be forever in your debt." Breeni puts her family recipe book back into her shoulder bag, and stands up, "I have taken up far too much of your valuable time. I will make sure you receive nothing but the best from the Sandy Shore, Sam is a close friend. Be well, and safe travels. We look forward to seeing you again."

Breeni heads to the up to the bar, and has a few words with the bartender. They look your way, and nod in agreement with each other, then Breeni gives a final wave farewell and heads out of the tavern. As she does, its seems that the town has decided it is dinner time, and the inn starts to fill for the evening meal. Sam, as you have been told is the bartenders name, quickly comes to your table to take an order, and to tell you that rooms have can be arranged for you if needed. While not packed, the low din of the occupants allows you the opportunity for a semi-private conversation.

Spoiler: Kynos Divine Sense
Show
You are unable to detect any beings of good or evil, or any areas which have been consecrated or desecrated.