Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
This season has probably the best sci fi space battles I’ve seen in terms of hard sci fi. I do agree Inaros is just bland though.
Spoiler: Thoughts after finishing the season
Show
Ok I've finished the series and have to ask what on earth you're talking about there arn't any space battles in this season there's at most one skirmish. Which as standard for this season rely on people being hideously stupid and ignoring what they themselves literally said and in one case literally not being able to see a missile going the opposite way, apparently needing a weapon expert to go yea usually missiles go towards their target not away. I also think this is the season you'd have to stop calling the expanse hard scifi, ships as always fight at knife range for no reason, travel time is all over the place, the stealth tech has completely changed from the first season so that in now doesn't make sense and the effects of vacuum on the body are basically done on cartoon physics. Then the only character death was so obviously inserted post production I had to look up why.

Looking above I really hope the final season ignores whatever daws and inaros do in the next book and just skip to the more interesting stuff.