So, I was looking around the forum, and have noted that there is a show about watching the Original Star Trek series (Which I like) and watching DS9 (By yora, and a series that I also like) but nothing for the Next Generation. (Also nothing for either Voyager or Enterprise)

So what does that mean? Well it means someone has to watch this show through. and evaluate a few things: 1) Is this series any good? ; 2) Is the stuff made with Gene Roddenberry better or worse? ; 3) how actually likable are the characters, and are there any that should simply die? ; 4) Does the series really deserve to be seen as so great, or is that more the fans who loved TOS being dumb and giving it a chance due to it being Star Trek.

Also, should the show have been canceled at any point.

So, Yora used a nice versions of emoji faces which will get used for this thread as well. I am expecting the playground to come along and discuss this show. As we go through the episodes. With spoilers being dumped everywhere because it is an old series and people should have seen it.

Now, since the show started as it did, I feel that it is only proper that the viewing work the same, which means watching the episodes in order, and talking about it. That means starting with the pilot and going through the first season then the second and so on. (except for the Borg Episodes which I am skipping, because I refuse to watch them. the Borg always gave me weird dreams and nightmares, you all can watch the Borg on your own. I HATE Horrer!)

So, kick back and get your tv trays ready. I will be watching on Netflix myself.