Kirby Watch Day Five:
Kirby has for some reason decided to explore a cave. It seems to have a concept of greed, or is it just going around collecting things that it finds shiny or interesting? Is this an extension of Kirby's instinct to absorb things by sucking them in? How does it differentiate between something it sucks in and something Kirby merely collects?

This cave formation is quite odd by itself, and now that I think of it, the portals Kirby goes through are just as strange: are they a natural occurrence? or something supernatural? but only Kirby and those under its control seem able to see these portals. Perhaps it apart of Kirby's extra-dimensional senses?

furthermore, the stranger thing is how all these foods like flans and pancakes just seem to grow out of nowhere. are these real foods people are leaving everywhere, or does Popstar simply naturally grow all this out of the ground? Given that I don't see any cooks, I have to assume the latter and all this food Kirby is eating is actually highly weird probably supernatural fruit.

another strange oddity of Popstar as an environment are destructible star blocks. I can't think of any reason why someone would build these, there is no geological reason I can think of why they would grow in a cubical lattice and if they're a highly strange plant then they must take the concept of new life from destruction to whole other level to keep reproducing with Kirby scattering star block seeds every time they are destroyed, but its the only explanation I can think of that remotely makes sense.