1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order V - Salty Theoretical Phenomenon

Sitting safely on 40 Lores right now, so I feel fine skipping this CQ.

Very much enjoyed the event. Kama was a great contrast to the last event's villain. Goredolf was once again among my favorite characters, especially when he gets his mind back. He has no clue where he is or what is happening, but has such trust in the Player that he instantly quotes G Gundam and throws a punch at a full power deity just cause the Player was glaring at them. The map exploring was very neat, and all the free materials were very appreciated.

I made sure to save the "the lights in the sky are Kama" screen cause that was such a great showing of Kama's power.

In non-event news, I finally got a Lancelot Loop team going, though I have only tried it on the Archer/Caster day which is the easiest to loop. Not sure I like it more then my usual Dantes team but its something I guess.

Edit: I have since used it on the hardest to loop ember node, and it still works. Still seeing little reason to use it over Dantes as my Lancelot is already max bond, and my plugsuit is also max level. While Dantes is still only bond 6 or 7, and my Mage uniform is still only level 4 or so. So it was a neat experiment, but not a long term useful thing.
    Last edited by Saambell; 2021-04-01 at 09:05 AM.