Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
In fairness here, her main story arc has been about her weaseling out of written contracts far more than it has been about her ability to recognize which herbs are medicinal.
Her main storyline has been about being a very good NECROMANCER (Witherloom) while being so incompetent with contract law that she literally had the contract tattooed on her skin in glowing purple runes and she still didn't take the time to read or understand it in the potentially decades-long period during which she was under its influence.

The main point being that Silverquill doesn't teach necromancy and she isn't really qualified to teach anything else.

Now, Davriel you could make a point about, as his two main things are tying demonic contracts in knots and drinking tea, and if he appeared at the school as a Witherbloom professor of tea brewing I would be rightfully annoyed. On the other hand, I'm still not positive that Extus and the Oriq as a whole didn't steal their aesthetic entirely from Davriel. (I also think that he may have been to Strixhaven at some point, as one of the spells that he had stolen from someone in the past spontaneously generates ink.)