Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
Fabergé eggs.
Surely I have no idea what you're talking about.
So a Priest and a Rabbi walk into a bar and at the counter that's an elderly man in a kilt and now shirt and the man is painted bright orange. The orange man seems, honestly, a bit unwell so the priest goes up to him and says "are you alright, sir?" and the Orange man responds, "yeah, I'm fine. I was in town for a football game but my team lost and the rest of my group left without me so I'm just kind of stranded here until my taxi comes."

Feeling compassion for the stranded orange man alone in the bar, the priest and his friend the rabbi both decide to sit at the bar with him and keep him company until the taxi comes for them and the three men are sipping their respective drinks and after a moment the orange man takes a cellphone out of a hidden pocket in his kilt and checks the time. "My taxi is two hours late and this bar closes in ten minutes. I don't know what I'm gonna do."

The priest and the rabbi look at each other and silently agree. "Well, if your ride isn't here by last call," the Rabbi says, "I'll take you to your hometown in my car. It's a bit out of the way but I have nothing to do in the morning."

The orange man thanks the rabbi and goes back to his drink. Five minutes into last call, the priest decides to crack a joke.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

The orange man finishes his beer and says "because he was suicidal. The street was a busy highway."

The priest chuckles nervously, figuring that the orange man's taste in humor runs darker than his own, and moments later the bar starts closing down to the three men pay their tabs, get up, and head into the parking lot.

The priest parked closer to the bar than the rabbi did, so he has a perfect view of the rabbi and the orange man stopping in the middle of the parking lot, the orange man and rabbi laughing about something... And a taxi speeding into the parking lot and hitting the orange man.