Originally Posted by Saintheart
But, if you have any sort of soul, the title of the class alone should tell you what I found inspiring about it: the druid is the defender of the wild, and, being attuned to the wild, the seasonal druid’s powers wax and wane with the seasons.
I like the concept, but it sounds as if the execution is a little underwhelming. Is there any justification for why a druid would focus on one season to the exclusion of all the others? What does a summer druid do all winter?

Also, is there any allowance for different arrangements of seasons for different geographical regions? Say, a monsoon druid?

Originally Posted by Saintheart
Endemic (new race): A species that’s said to have escaped an interplanar prison and via its (limited) shapeshifting abilities is said to be reigning above most of society in a cabal of conspirators I think is probably really punching above its weight to have done all that on +2 INT, +2 CHA, -2 STR, undetectable alignment, +2 to some social skills, a +2 to the casting stat for the purpose of determining bonus spells and DCs, and a couple of random energy resistance qualities.
Is the race on its own underpowered, or are you classifying it as dreadful based on their backstory?