Episode 1 (A magical meeting) Scene 1

It's Late August. You are finally getting into the dorms on campus for orientation day. For once the mists in Littlebrook are being pierced by the midday sun.

Oh wait that's the gorgeous girl, waving her arms in a circular motion above her head. Dyed blue hair, a bit over 5 and a half feet tall.

I refuse to go to college in this Silent hill crap. You hear the most beautiful voice let out.

You hear the RA, a pretty, short blonde clap at this.

"And this students, is Maya Wells. She won a grant from our local biotech company New Horizons. As some of you may have guessed from the fog going away, she's a sorceress.

Legally I have to say what comes next. But I really hope you would all know better." She pauses looks at her notes, then lifts her pretty head back up.

"If you bully her, you'll be eligible for a Darwin award. And the College is not responsible for what will happen to you." She replies deadpan

"But remember if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me" She returns to her bright wide smile.

But you. You have to get her attention.

How do you intend to go about it.

Spoiler: Unopposed
Show

Allure =d7 Stand out among the crowd. +2 VP

Skill =d9 Ask a question that Maya was actually about to ask. +3 VP

Conflict =d7 Someone else is being bullied. Put a stop to it to look good. Alternatively bully someone. +2 VP

Luck =d5 Accidentally get in her way. Thankfully she's nice. Probably. +1 VP