Default Re: The once and future Harem

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Skill. Total bonuses: +6

Strong Skill +1
    Yamato Nadeshiko +2
    Connections +2
    Humble Servant +1

As the fog clears, you can see a woman of average height fussing over one of the students. Her age is hard to place, but she's got a kind look to her, and is dressed in a moderate outfit. "Daryl, you've got to tuck your shirt in!" she says. "And stand up straight, please. Plus, didn't your mother and I talk about dressing up nice for college? And where is the lunch that was packed?"

Daryl, seemingly used to this, sighs. "It's okay, Fran-I want to make my own way in college, you know? Not rely on you and my mom so much."

"Come on, you know we care about-"

"Fran. I'm fine. Go," Daryl says.

Fran, looking back to the RA and seeing her cock her eyebrow, lets go of Daryl's shirt. "Alright. If you insist... But don't be afraid to call me if you need any help, okay?" She steps back, and Daryl hurries off into the building. She turns to face the RA, and says "He's a good kid. Though he can be real stubborn at times-so, um, if he gets into an argument with a professor, don't hold it against him too much, okay? I don't want you to think badly of him just because he stands his ground in class-even if he's wrong about whatever he's arguing. Lord knows I spent a lot of time trying to argue with him-like a brick wall, really."
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2021-04-07 at 01:20 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show